Friday, April 30, 2010

Going, Going, Gone!!!

One of the things that the doctors have asked us to do was have the other boys get there blood drawn to test to see if they would be a good match for a bone marrow transplant.(We probably won't have to do this but they do it just incase) We brought the boys up tonight to have it done. We also were planning to cut off the rest of Critters hair since it was falling out so fast.Since the boys were up here they got to see Critter for the first time since he was admitted, it was so nice to have the whole family together again. As I was cutting Critters hair the other boys thought it would be cool if they did it to, it was realy cool how the boys wanted to do it so they could support Critter. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. The boys have such nicely shaped heads, especially Critter. :) I bet it was hard for the boys to see all the medical stuff, but I'm glad you got to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bring tears to my eyes! All of you are so supporitive of this little guy!
    I love the shaved heads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys got to all be together after so long. They look good with their new haircuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bald is beautiful (especially on you guys).

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Scott says, there are only a few perfect heads, and the rest of them have hair. The guys all look pretty great. We love you bunches!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Niki, I am a friend of Heathers and I hope you don't mind but I have been following your Critter Blog. What a cute and awesome little guy. My nephew also had cancer when he was 4. When he began to loose his hair his daddy also shaved his head to show support. I love that your other boys were so eager to do that too. Bald really is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete