Tuesday, May 4, 2010

There is Sunshine in my soul today!


This is a balloon the Atkinsons sent us the second day we were here. It is still on the celeing! Wow super balloons! But the other reason why there is sunshine in my soul is because we are going HOME today!!! I am soooo excited! I am packing everything right now even though we probably can't go for a few more hours but we will be home by the time Luke is out of school! It was three weeks as of yesterday that we were admitted. Three weeks! We will only be home for a week and will be on all kinds of meds at home but who cares we will be home! YEAH!!!

11 comments:

  1. We are SOOO EXCITED for you all!
    THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!
    Have a great week and
    Happy Mother's Day weekend with the boys!
    We send our love-
    The Davidsons- in Logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting to go home for a little bit. I bet the other boys will love being able to have you guys all together as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot imagine how excited you must be. I hope this round will have done some good. Thinking and praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!! You got out of there really fast! We came to say hi yesterday and you both were so cute and asleep on the pull out chair! Hope things go well at home! Enjoy the time there!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you get to come home! I am sure it will be nice to have your family back together! Let me know if you need anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your family together at home~ I can't think of a more perfect way to spend Mother's Day!!!! We are so happy that you get to go home!!! Good Job Critter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news, and I bet you are SO excited to spend time together as a family at home. Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful....Enjoy being all together! Your in our daily thoughts.. Love you all
    Michelle & Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo-hoo for going home!! There really is no place like home. I'm sure Critter will LOVE it! I can't believe how well that balloon really is holding up...
    -Jason and Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Home SWEET home has probably a sweeter meaning now. I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete