Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Manic Monday


Monday morning we woke up and ate breakfast. I was going to give Critter a bath because we had family pictures planned for today. When I looked at Critter's shirt there was a little drop of blood on it. I knew that didn't bode well so I quickly woke myself from my morning zombied effect and gathered supplies to flush his lines. Well when I did my fears were confirmed. Water went squirting everywhere! The line had broken. Luckily they had given us these handy emergency clamps. I clamped it, threw on my best hat, dropped Dallin at my mom's house and ran to the hospital. They were able to repair his line and told us to cross our fingers and hope it works when we are admitted tomorrow! So I got home at 1:50pm with no shower and no lunch. Luckily the photographer had called to move our appointment from 2 until 4! (She must have been inspired!) So you see all things do work together for our good. I just hate having to be ready to run to the hospital at any moment.

We have nick named Critter the bubble boy because he has to stay away from everyone! We love the wild animals in the neighborhood that will come to gawk at him through the window. He loves to see the other kids and beside I had pop sickles I needed to get rid of.

1 comment: