Monday, March 12, 2012

Funeral services

After a long long day we now have all of the particulars hammered out. A viewing will be held on Wednesday, March 14th from 6-8 pm, at Larkin Sunset Gardens, 1950 East 10600 South. Funeral services will be on Thursday, March 15th at 12 noon, at the Crescent Park Stake Center, 11350 South 1000 East.

The obituary should be in the paper tomorrow and Wednesday and also a link http://larkinmortuary.com/obituary/christopher-michael-groscost

We would like to say a special thank you to the many family, friends and professionals that have helped in so many ways. We are so blessed to have you all in our lives!

5 comments:

  1. I immediately thought of jumping on a plane or in the car to come to the funeral. Then I quickly realized that I couldn't due to our current situation and I am so sad. I have been thinking about you guys constantly since yesterday and hoping that you are feeling some sense of peace or comfort. I wish I could be there to give you all a hug. Words cannot express how sorry we are. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. I have been silently following along from the beginning. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as you underwent a chemotherapy your nerves and tissues will surely be on danger. That is the reason why holistic cancer treatment centers invented alternative cancer treatments. I would like to send my prayers to your family.. I am really sorry about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, the logos listed here are based into the work within the organisations making it a part of the project carried out in the organisations. The lenders here recognize that logos portray the picture on the companies available. Hence, importance has to logo design once for all results.
    Cheap FUT Coins

    Buy FUT Coins

    ReplyDelete