Monday, February 13, 2012

Finished!

Well tomorrow is day 28 and we should be going home! They moved most of his meds to oral today and if he can take his oral meds we get to go home tomorrow!!! Home for valentines day!! I am so excited. This round has been harder than any other round ever has. His body has really taken a hit. Today is the first day he has even really walked for over two weeks, it has been hard to watch him go from a strong little boy to being so weak in such a short amount of time but we look forward to fattening him back up while he is home for the next three weeks.

6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you guys going home. That is a great Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope that you made it home for Valentine's Day. I hope that the supply problems with the Chemo med's is not going to impact you. You are in my prayers and in my heart. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahooooo! So happy that your family gets to be together again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though you may not feel strong as others see you, know that you are an inspiration to all those whose lives you touch! Good luck and keep building up those white cells!
    -The Atkinsons

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such wonderful news! I am so happy for you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you. My next round is Tuesday so these next few days should be pretty good for me. Crossing my fingers!
    Praying for you, your family, and especially Critter!
    Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete