Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Special Thanks


There have been SOOO many people who have done so much for us that I can not keep up on thank you cards. Please do not feel offended if you have not received one and please know we are deeply grateful for everything everyone has done. We also want to say a special thank you to our friends the Smarts. They came over at a moments notice to take pictures of our family before Critter was admitted and as you can see they did an awesome job! ( my eyes don't even look red!) Also a special thanks to the families that did the 12 days of christmas for us. We were so excited every night to see what we would get. All I can say is they spent way too much money and gave us some really awesome stuff.
Thank you to everyone who has brought or sent gifts, everyone who has taken my children, everyone who has made concerned phone calls and offered dinners. We have so much support I almost feel bad for the other cancer patients here because I know we have the best friends, families and neighbors! We know our burdens are light because there are so many people helping us bear them. Thank you for all your faith and prayers. We strongly believe that it was the faith of all those around us that saved Critter last time and request your faith on his behalf again this time. Thank you to everyone for everything you have done for me personally and my family. I have long ago realized I will never be able to repay everyone but I do hope you know everything is appreciated. THANK YOU!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are darling! I'm so glad you are feeling the love--you deserve every bit of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos. What a beautiful family. These are so much better than a studio! Bless you and we love you.

    ReplyDelete