Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Finally some good news!

Ruby is a perfect match for bone marrow transplant!!! I am so excited I really wish I would have saved her cord blood but oh well. They are still unsure if they will use her because of her age and size. Its still a wait and see situation. We need to see how well she is growing and how long it takes him to get into remission and for his counts to recover. But a sibling match is the very best case scenario. As long as she is healthy I will push to use her. I hope the doctors feel the same way! Finally some good news!

9 comments:

  1. That really is wonderful news!! I hope critter returns to his wild self soon! Thinking of and praying for all of you! THe Smiths

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew something good was going to happen today! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is in our constant prayers. i hope the good news continues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you blessed Ruby, I thought how perfect her name because after your handsome boys you had your little girl. And then I remembered this scripture: "She is more precious than rubies: and all the things thou canst desire are not to be compared unto her." Proverbs 3:15. Truly her name is true! We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so happy for your good news! Sorry for the not so happy Christmas! Hears to a better 2012! Love the Larsens

    ReplyDelete